It features some of our more popular catering menu requests. If you would like a bespoke catering menu, or seek inspiration from our Chefs for your corporate meeting or creative event, or contact us today.
Nexba Real Ice Tea
- Green apple and strawberry $4.50 (355ml)
Eastcoast fresh juice
- lemonade $3.3 (300ml) Spring Water $3 (600ml)
- Disposable plates and napkins $1.10 p/p
- Disposable plates, cutlery and napkins $1.50 p/p
- Minimum order for delivery $70.
- Delivery charges may apply outside Sydney CBD.
- Orders to be placed by 2pm for next day delivery. We will do all possible to fulfill any orders (or changes to
existing orders) that are advised after this time, and while your specific requests may not be possible, we will attempt to source a suitable alternative. Orders received after 2pm (for next day delivery) will incur a 10% surcharge.
- Orders are delivered with cocktail napkins. Should you require any further equipment, please advise us, and we will provide a
quote for such items.
- Lost or damaged equipment including baskets and platters will incur a fee to be determined at the time.
‘The Catering Department’ is Sydney’s premium corporate catering delivery service. Our award winning chefs create seasonal menus using locally sourced and sustainable ingredients to deliver restaurant-quality catering.
Here at 'The Catering Department’ we understand the importance of an individually tailored approach to your catering needs, and while our seasonal menu is listed on the pages to follow, we love having the freedom to create menus suited to your theme, workspace, client and budget.
We believe catering is more than just feeding staff and clients; it is an opportunity to be creative, unique and reflect the image of both your brand, and that of your clients.
The Catering Department's team is led by Brendan Lloyd and Sonia Stanojevic who between them, have over 25 years experience in the catering industry. With a team of award-winning, passionate catering and event professionals, ‘The Catering Department’ brings together fresh, local produce with inventive presentation and a twist on old favourites.
The Catering Department has taken an innovative approach to drop off catering and it’s impact on the environment, but has also taken your own time into consideration. All catering is delivered to you in premium recycled and biodegradable display boxes, with minimum fuss – carbon emissions are reduced by eliminating multiple trips to your home or office, and you can spend less time chasing and washing platters for your caterer to collect.
Whether it be big or small, casual or formal, ‘The Catering Department’ will custom design a catering solution for you.
We believe that our food speaks for itself,
please feel free to reach out and enquire about an obligation free sample: